General and Family Dentistry encompasses all the dental services delivered to an entire family of people from all age groups. A general and family dentist is well equipped to provide a wide range of routine as well as advanced procedures. They help you achieve and maintain excellent oral health for life.
At Sedro-Woolley Family Dental Center, we believe that the key to preventing and early diagnosis of serious oral problems such as gum disease or oral cancer are regular checkups and efficient oral hygiene.
What Are the Advantages of General and Family Dentistry?
- A comprehensive checkup for the entire family with preemptive treatments
- It helps you keep track of your family’s health.
- It maintains a record of your family members’ dental treatments.
- It will help identify any dental genetic problems and take preventive measures before they can cause complex issues.
- It would be suitable and comfortable to consult the same dentist for the whole family, thus saving you time, effort, and money.
- Timely treatment for any underlying problems.
- Children can learn the importance of good dental hygiene.
- With diverse experience, they can offer you comprehensive oral care.
- All your dental issues can be resolved under one roof.
- For specialized treatments, they can refer you to the best specialists.
What Are the Services Provided by General Dentistry?
These services include an in-depth exam and professional cleanings of your teeth. They help you maintain good oral health before any serious diseases occur in your mouth. The dentists can also teach good oral hygiene practices at home.
The most standard restorative services include removing tooth decay and diagnosing and treating tooth pain and gum diseases. Treatments for missing teeth, crowns or dental bridge placements and dentures, and sometimes even complex procedures like dental implants, orthodontics, or root canals are a few of the restorative options we offer.
Cosmetic dentistry services work to improve your facial structures. They include tooth-colored bondings, teeth whitening, and dental veneers.
Good oral health will have a bearing on your general wellbeing. Some dental issues can lead to problems in other parts of the body. Oral infections can lead to heart diseases and other complications. A potentially dangerous condition such as sleep apnea could be treated with the help of oral appliances. General or family dentists will identify other health issues and refer you for further appropriate treatment.
If you are interested in learning more about our general dentistry services, call Sedro-Woolley Family Dental Center in Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284 at (360) 855-0351 and schedule an appointment.
Ready to schedule a consultation?